The Reaction Process of Firefly Bioluminescence Triggered by Photolysis of Caged-ATP
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 653–658, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Kageyama, T., Tanaka, M., Sekiya, T., Ohno, S.-Y. and Wada, N. (2011), The Reaction Process of Firefly Bioluminescence Triggered by Photolysis of Caged-ATP. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 653–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00892.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2011 09:10PM EST
- Received 8 September 2010, accepted 28 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!