Photoexcitation of Aqueous Suspensions of Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles: An Electron Spin Resonance Spin Trapping Study of Potentially Oxidative Reactions
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 632–640, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Dodd, N. J. F. and Jha, A. N. (2011), Photoexcitation of Aqueous Suspensions of Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles: An Electron Spin Resonance Spin Trapping Study of Potentially Oxidative Reactions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 632–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00897.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 05:03AM EST
- Received 1 October 2010, accepted 4 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!