Novel Photofunctional Multicomponent Rare Earth (Eu3+, Tb3+, Sm3+ and Dy3+) Hybrids with Double Cross-linking Siloxane Covalently Bonding SiO2/ZnS Nanocomposite
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 757–765, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Yan, B., Zhao, Y. and Li, Y.-J. (2011), Novel Photofunctional Multicomponent Rare Earth (Eu3+, Tb3+, Sm3+ and Dy3+) Hybrids with Double Cross-linking Siloxane Covalently Bonding SiO2/ZnS Nanocomposite. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 757–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00920.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 10:10AM EST
- Received 9 December 2010, accepted 3 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!