Vitamin D Status of Adults from Tropical Australia Determined Using Two Different Laboratory Assays: Implications for Public Health Messages
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 935–943, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Nowak, M., Harrison, S. L., Buettner, P. G., Kimlin, M., Porter, D., Kennedy, L. and Speare, R. (2011), Vitamin D Status of Adults from Tropical Australia Determined Using Two Different Laboratory Assays: Implications for Public Health Messages. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 935–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00941.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2011 03:12AM EST
- Received 2 November 2010, accepted 28 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!