A Screening Technique Useful for Testing the Effectiveness of Novel “Self-Cleaning” Photocatalytic Surfaces
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1184–1188, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Finn, S. T., Strnad, J. A., Barreto, P. D., Fox, M. E., Torres, J., Sweeney, J. D. and Barreto, J. C. (2011), A Screening Technique Useful for Testing the Effectiveness of Novel “Self-Cleaning” Photocatalytic Surfaces. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 1184–1188. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00953.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2011 03:25AM EST
- Received 1 April 2011, accepted 30 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!