Effects of Photoactivated Titanium Dioxide Nanopowders and Coating on Planktonic and Biofilm Growth of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1387–1394, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Polo, A., Diamanti, M. V., Bjarnsholt, T., Høiby, N., Villa, F., Pedeferri, M. P. and Cappitelli, F. (2011), Effects of Photoactivated Titanium Dioxide Nanopowders and Coating on Planktonic and Biofilm Growth of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 1387–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00972.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 08:29AM EST
- Received 18 May 2011, accepted 6 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!