Design of a Coupled Bioluminescent Assay for a Recombinant Pyruvate Kinase from a Thermophilic Geobacillus
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1338–1345, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Mohammadi, S., Nikkhah, M., Nazari, M. and Hosseinkhani, S. (2011), Design of a Coupled Bioluminescent Assay for a Recombinant Pyruvate Kinase from a Thermophilic Geobacillus. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 1338–1345. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00973.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 08:29AM EST
- Received 15 March 2011, accepted 28 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!