This paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print on “Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy and Photoinactivation.”
Wheat Germ Agglutinin Modified Liposomes for the Photodynamic Inactivation of Bacteria†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 548–556, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Yang, K., Gitter, B., Rüger, R., Albrecht, V., Wieland, G. D. and Fahr, A. (2012), Wheat Germ Agglutinin Modified Liposomes for the Photodynamic Inactivation of Bacteria. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 548–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00983.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 07:31PM EST
- Received 8 June 2011, accepted 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!