A Nonionic Porphyrin as a Noninterfering DNA Antibacterial Agent
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1395–1404, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Mendes, S., Camacho, F., Silva, T., Calado, C. R. C., Serra, A. C., Rocha Gonsalves, A. M. d’A. and Roxo-Rosa, M. (2011), A Nonionic Porphyrin as a Noninterfering DNA Antibacterial Agent. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 1395–1404. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00984.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2011 07:31PM EST
- Received 3 May 2011, accepted 1 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!