Supported by NCI grant P01CA55791 and RPCI Support Grant P30CA16056.
Cell-type Selective Phototoxicity Achieved with Chlorophyll-a Derived Photosensitizers in a Co-culture System of Primary Human Tumor and Normal Lung Cells
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1405–1418, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Tracy, E. C., Bowman, M. J., Pandey, R. K., Henderson, B. W. and Baumann, H. (2011), Cell-type Selective Phototoxicity Achieved with Chlorophyll-a Derived Photosensitizers in a Co-culture System of Primary Human Tumor and Normal Lung Cells. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 87: 1405–1418. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.00992.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2011 08:57PM EST
- Received 21 June 2011, accepted 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!