Chemical Bonding of Chlorophylls and Plant Aminic Axial Ligands Impact Harvesting of Visible Light and Quenching of Fluorescence
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 98–106, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Ioannidis, N. E., Tsiavos, T. and Kotzabasis, K. (2012), Chemical Bonding of Chlorophylls and Plant Aminic Axial Ligands Impact Harvesting of Visible Light and Quenching of Fluorescence. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 98–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01003.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 06:22AM EST
- Received 24 March 2011, accepted 13 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!