Daily Light–Dark Cycles Influence Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 and Heat Shock Protein Levels in the Pacemakers of Crayfish
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 81–89, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Velázque-Amado, R. M., Escamilla-Chimal, E. G. and Fanjul-Moles, M. L. (2012), Daily Light–Dark Cycles Influence Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 and Heat Shock Protein Levels in the Pacemakers of Crayfish. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 81–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01012.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2011 11:20AM EST
- Received 1 July 2011, accepted 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!