The Different Behavior of Rutile and Anatase Nanoparticles in Forming Oxy Radicals Upon Illumination with Visible Light: An EPR Study
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 14–20, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Lipovsky, A., levitski, L., Tzitrinovich, Z., Gedanken, A. and Lubart, R. (2012), The Different Behavior of Rutile and Anatase Nanoparticles in Forming Oxy Radicals Upon Illumination with Visible Light: An EPR Study. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01015.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 11:26AM EST
- Received 10 July 2011, accepted 26 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!