Afterglow Thermoluminescence Measured in Isolated Chloroplasts
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 67–75, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Belatik, A., Essemine, J., Hotchandani, S. and Carpentier, R. (2012), Afterglow Thermoluminescence Measured in Isolated Chloroplasts. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 67–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01016.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2011 11:27AM EST
- Received 14 March 2011, accepted 25 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!