A Critical Assessment of Two Types of Personal UV Dosimeters
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 215–222, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Seckmeyer, G., Klingebiel, M., Riechelmann, S., Lohse, I., McKenzie, R. L., Ben Liley, J., Allen, M. W., Siani, A.-M. and Casale, G. R. (2012), A Critical Assessment of Two Types of Personal UV Dosimeters. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 215–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01018.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 11:33AM EST
- Received 10 June 2011, accepted 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!