Enhanced Nucleotide Excision Repair in Human Fibroblasts Pre-exposed to Ionizing Radiation
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 Leiden University Medical Center Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 147–153, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Cramers, P., Filon, A. R., Pines, A., Kleinjans, J. C., Mullenders, L. H. F. and van Zeeland, A. A. (2012), Enhanced Nucleotide Excision Repair in Human Fibroblasts Pre-exposed to Ionizing Radiation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 147–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01019.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2011 11:33AM EST
- Received 24 May 2011, accepted 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!