This paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print on “Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy and Photoinactivation.”
Comparative Photodynamic Evaluation of New Phenothiazinium Derivatives against Propionibacterium acnes†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 523–526, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Wainwright, M., Smalley, H., Scully, O. and Lotfipour, E. (2012), Comparative Photodynamic Evaluation of New Phenothiazinium Derivatives against Propionibacterium acnes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 523–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01021.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 08:47AM EST
- Received 10 August 2011, accepted 10 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!