Mean Exposure Fractions of Human Body Solar UV Exposure Patterns for Application in Different Ambient Climates
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 223–226, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Downs, N. and Parisi, A. (2012), Mean Exposure Fractions of Human Body Solar UV Exposure Patterns for Application in Different Ambient Climates. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 223–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01025.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 08:59AM EST
- Received 16 July 2011, accepted 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!