Effects of Low-level Laser Therapy at Wavelengths of 660 and 808 nm in Experimental Model of Osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 161–166, January/February 2012
How to Cite
da Rosa, A. S., dos Santos, A. F., da Silva, M. M., Facco, G. G., Perreira, D. M., Alves, A. C. A., Leal Junior, E. C. P. and de Carvalho, P. d. T. C. (2012), Effects of Low-level Laser Therapy at Wavelengths of 660 and 808 nm in Experimental Model of Osteoarthritis. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 161–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01032.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 06:30AM EST
- Received 1 September 2011, accepted 30 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!