Effects of Low-level Laser Therapy at Wavelengths of 660 and 808 nm in Experimental Model of Osteoarthritis
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 161–166, January/February 2012
How to Cite
da Rosa, A. S., dos Santos, A. F., da Silva, M. M., Facco, G. G., Perreira, D. M., Alves, A. C. A., Leal Junior, E. C. P. and de Carvalho, P. d. T. C. (2012), Effects of Low-level Laser Therapy at Wavelengths of 660 and 808 nm in Experimental Model of Osteoarthritis. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 161–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01032.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 06:30AM EST
- Received 1 September 2011, accepted 30 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!