This paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print on “Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy and Photoinactivation.”
Miconazole Induces Fungistasis and Increases Killing of Candida albicans Subjected to Photodynamic Therapy†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 596–603, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Snell, S. B., Foster, T. H. and Haidaris, C. G. (2012), Miconazole Induces Fungistasis and Increases Killing of Candida albicans Subjected to Photodynamic Therapy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 596–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01039.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2011 10:51AM EST
- Received 16 September 2011, accepted 8 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!