Dynamic Regulation of Photoprotection Determines Thermal Tolerance of Two Phylotypes of Symbiodinium Clade A at Two Photon Fluence Rates
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 398–413, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Krämer, W. E., Caamaño-Ricken, I., Richter, C. and Bischof, K. (2012), Dynamic Regulation of Photoprotection Determines Thermal Tolerance of Two Phylotypes of Symbiodinium Clade A at Two Photon Fluence Rates. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 398–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01048.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2011 10:33AM EST
- Received 28 September 2011, accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!