This paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print on “Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy and Photoinactivation.”
In Vitro Fungicidal Photodynamic Effect of Hypericin on Candida Species†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 613–619, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Rezusta, A., López-Chicón, P., Paz-Cristobal, M. P., Alemany-Ribes, M., Royo-Díez, D., Agut, M., Semino, C., Nonell, S., Revillo, M. J., Aspiroz, C. and Gilaberte, Y. (2012), In Vitro Fungicidal Photodynamic Effect of Hypericin on Candida Species. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 613–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01053.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2011 09:55AM EST
- Received 31 August 2011, accepted 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!