This paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print on “Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy and Photoinactivation.”
Treatment of HPV Infection-Associated Cervical Condylomata Acuminata with 5-Aminolevulinic Acid-Mediated Photodynamic Therapy†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 565–569, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, H.-W., Zhang, L.-L., Miao, F., Lv, T., Wang, X.-L. and Huang, Z. (2012), Treatment of HPV Infection-Associated Cervical Condylomata Acuminata with 5-Aminolevulinic Acid-Mediated Photodynamic Therapy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 565–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01060.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 09:47AM EST
- Received 4 September 2011, accepted 5 December 2011, DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01060.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!