This paper is part of the Special Issue in Commemoration of the 70th birthday of Dr. David R. Bickers.
Pomegranate Fruit Extract Inhibits UVB-induced Inflammation and Proliferation by Modulating NF-κB and MAPK Signaling Pathways in Mouse Skin†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1126–1134, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Khan, N., Syed, D. N., Pal, H. C., Mukhtar, H. and Afaq, F. (2012), Pomegranate Fruit Extract Inhibits UVB-induced Inflammation and Proliferation by Modulating NF-κB and MAPK Signaling Pathways in Mouse Skin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1126–1134. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01063.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2011 09:40PM EST
- Received 9 November 2011, accepted 8 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!