Quantification of Glucose Diffusion in Human Lung Tissues by Using Fourier Domain Optical Coherence Tomography
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 311–316, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Guo, X., Wu, G., Wei, H., Deng, X., Yang, H., Ji, Y., He, Y., Guo, Z., Xie, S., Zhong, H., Zhao, Q. and Zhu, Z. (2012), Quantification of Glucose Diffusion in Human Lung Tissues by Using Fourier Domain Optical Coherence Tomography. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 311–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01065.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2011 09:12AM EST
- Received 11 August 2011, accepted 15 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!