Current address: Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope, Duarte, CA, USA.
The (α-4) Photoconjugates of 5-Methylcytosine, 1,5-Dimethylcytosine, 1-Methylthymine and Thymidine
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2011 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 336–343, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Shetlar, M. D. and Chung, J. (2012), The (α-4) Photoconjugates of 5-Methylcytosine, 1,5-Dimethylcytosine, 1-Methylthymine and Thymidine. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 336–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2011.01070.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2011 02:53PM EST
- Received 17 October 2011, accepted 21 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!