Photochemically Generated Elemental Selenium Forms Conjugates with Serum Proteins That Are Preferentially Cytotoxic to Leukemia and Selected Solid Tumor Cells
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 448–460, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Daziano, J.-P., Günther, W. H.H., Krieg, M., Tsujino, I., Miyagi, K., Anderson, G. S., Sampson, R. W., Ostrowski, M. D., Muir, S. A., Bula, R. J. and Sieber, F. (2012), Photochemically Generated Elemental Selenium Forms Conjugates with Serum Proteins That Are Preferentially Cytotoxic to Leukemia and Selected Solid Tumor Cells. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 448–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01078.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2012 12:35AM EST
- Received 11 October 2011, accepted 28 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!