Effects of Substituents on Synthetic Analogs of Chlorophylls. Part 3: The Distinctive Impact of Auxochromes at the 7- versus 3-Positions
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 651–674, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Springer, J. W., Faries, K. M., Diers, J. R., Muthiah, C., Mass, O., Kee, H. L., Kirmaier, C., Lindsey, J. S., Bocian, D. F. and Holten, D. (2012), Effects of Substituents on Synthetic Analogs of Chlorophylls. Part 3: The Distinctive Impact of Auxochromes at the 7- versus 3-Positions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 651–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01083.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2012 02:25PM EST
- Received 18 November 2011, accepted 5 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!