Evaluation of Diethyl-3-3′-(9,10-anthracenediyl)bis Acrylate as a Probe for Singlet Oxygen Formation during Photodynamic Therapy
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 717–720, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Kessel, D. and Price, M. (2012), Evaluation of Diethyl-3-3′-(9,10-anthracenediyl)bis Acrylate as a Probe for Singlet Oxygen Formation during Photodynamic Therapy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 717–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01106.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2012 05:23AM EST
- Received 19 December 2011, accepted 27 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!