These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hairless and NFκB Form a Positive Feedback Loop After UVB and TNFα Stimulation†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1173–1183, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Casta, A., Kim, H., Luke, C. T., Bachelor, M. A., Engelhard, A., Owens, D. M. and Christiano, A. M. (2012), Hairless and NFκB Form a Positive Feedback Loop After UVB and TNFα Stimulation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1173–1183. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01110.x
This paper is part of the Special Issue in Commemoration of the 70th birthday of Dr. David R. Bickers.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 12:26PM EST
- Received 30 December 2011, accepted 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!