These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hairless and NFκB Form a Positive Feedback Loop After UVB and TNFα Stimulation†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1173–1183, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Casta, A., Kim, H., Luke, C. T., Bachelor, M. A., Engelhard, A., Owens, D. M. and Christiano, A. M. (2012), Hairless and NFκB Form a Positive Feedback Loop After UVB and TNFα Stimulation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1173–1183. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01110.x
This paper is part of the Special Issue in Commemoration of the 70th birthday of Dr. David R. Bickers.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 12:26PM EST
- Received 30 December 2011, accepted 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!