Caffeic Acid and Ferulic Acid Inhibit UVA-Induced Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 through Regulation of Antioxidant Defense System in Keratinocyte HaCaT Cells
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 961–968, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Pluemsamran, T., Onkoksoong, T. and Panich, U. (2012), Caffeic Acid and Ferulic Acid Inhibit UVA-Induced Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 through Regulation of Antioxidant Defense System in Keratinocyte HaCaT Cells. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 961–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01118.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2012 03:25PM EST
- Received 12 October 2011, accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!