A New Luminescent Terbium 4-methylsalicylate Complex as a Novel Sensor for Detecting the Purity of Methanol
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 860–866, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, C.-H., Yang, Y.-Y., Zhu, Y.-M., Wang, H.-M., Chu, T.-S. and Ng, S. W. (2012), A New Luminescent Terbium 4-methylsalicylate Complex as a Novel Sensor for Detecting the Purity of Methanol. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 860–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01123.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2012 12:36PM EST
- Received 28 November 2011, accepted 14 February 2012, DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01123.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!