Theoretical Study of Absorption and Fluorescence Spectra of Firefly Luciferin in Aqueous Solutions
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 889–898, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Hiyama, M., Akiyama, H., Yamada, K. and Koga, N. (2012), Theoretical Study of Absorption and Fluorescence Spectra of Firefly Luciferin in Aqueous Solutions. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 889–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01126.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2012 12:36PM EST
- Received 12 December 2011, accepted 21 February 2012, DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01126.x
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!