This invited paper is part of the Symposium-in-Print “Retinal Photodamage”
All-Trans Retinal Mediates Light-Induced Oxidation in Single Living Rod Photoreceptors†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1356–1361, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Masutomi, K., Chen, C., Nakatani, K. and Koutalos, Y. (2012), All-Trans Retinal Mediates Light-Induced Oxidation in Single Living Rod Photoreceptors. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1356–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01129.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2012 12:23AM EST
- Received 14 December 2011, accepted 22 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!