This invited paper is part of the Symposium in Print “Retinal Photodamage.”
670 nm Red Light Preconditioning Supports Müller Cell Function: Evidence from the White Light-induced Damage Model in the Rat Retina†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1418–1427, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Albarracin, R. and Valter, K. (2012), 670 nm Red Light Preconditioning Supports Müller Cell Function: Evidence from the White Light-induced Damage Model in the Rat Retina. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1418–1427. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01130.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:11PM EST
- Received 31 December 2011, accepted 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!