This paper is part of the Special Issue on the 21st IAPS Winter Conference in Mendoza, Argentina.
Modulation of Optical Properties of Dissolved Humic Substances by their Molecular Complexity†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 792–800, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Mignone, R. A., Martin, M. V., Morán Vieyra, F. E., Palazzi, V. I., López de Mishima, B., Mártire, D. O. and Borsarelli, C. D. (2012), Modulation of Optical Properties of Dissolved Humic Substances by their Molecular Complexity. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 792–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01135.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 02:58PM EST
- Received 1 December 2011, accepted 28 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!