Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy and Photodynamic Inactivation, or Killing Bugs with Dyes and Light—A Symposium-in-Print
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 496–498, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Hamblin, M. R. (2012), Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy and Photodynamic Inactivation, or Killing Bugs with Dyes and Light—A Symposium-in-Print. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 496–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01139.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!