Accidental Exposure to UV Radiation Produced by Germicidal Lamp: Case Report and Risk Assessment
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 1001–1004, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Zaffina, S., Camisa, V., Lembo, M., Vinci, M. R., Tucci, M. G., Borra, M., Napolitano, A. and Cannatà, V. (2012), Accidental Exposure to UV Radiation Produced by Germicidal Lamp: Case Report and Risk Assessment. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1001–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01151.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 02:16PM EST
- Received 19 October 2011, accepted 19 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!