Photodynamic Inactivation of Methylene Blue and Tungsten-Halogen Lamp Light against Food Pathogen Listeria monocytogenes
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 985–991, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Lin, S.-l., Hu, J.-m., Tang, S.-s., Wu, X.-y., Chen, Z.-q. and Tang, S.-z. (2012), Photodynamic Inactivation of Methylene Blue and Tungsten-Halogen Lamp Light against Food Pathogen Listeria monocytogenes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 985–991. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01154.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2012 01:18PM EST
- Received 28 September 2011, accepted 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!