Effects of Calcining Temperature on Photocatalytic Activity of Fe-Doped Sulfated Titania
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 816–823, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Y. and Tian, C. (2012), Effects of Calcining Temperature on Photocatalytic Activity of Fe-Doped Sulfated Titania. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 816–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01157.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2012 11:13AM EST
- Received 30 December 2011, accepted 1 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!