Current address: Molecular and Cell Biology, Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope, 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010, USA
The Cyclobutane Dimers of 2′-Deoxyuridine, 2′-Deoxycytidine, 5-Methyl-2′-Deoxycytidine and 5-Bromo-2′-Deoxyuridine
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1236–1247, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Shetlar, M. D. and Chung, J. (2012), The Cyclobutane Dimers of 2′-Deoxyuridine, 2′-Deoxycytidine, 5-Methyl-2′-Deoxycytidine and 5-Bromo-2′-Deoxyuridine. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1236–1247. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01169.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 11:02AM EST
- Received 22 February 2012, accepted 3 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!