Inhibition of Specific Cellular Antioxidant Pathways Increases the Sensitivity of Neurons to Meta-tetrahydroxyphenyl Chlorin-Mediated Photodynamic Therapy in a 3D Co-culture Model
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1539–1545, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Wright, K. E., MacRobert, A. J. and Phillips, J. B. (2012), Inhibition of Specific Cellular Antioxidant Pathways Increases the Sensitivity of Neurons to Meta-tetrahydroxyphenyl Chlorin-Mediated Photodynamic Therapy in a 3D Co-culture Model. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1539–1545. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01185.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 12:01PM EST
- Received 15 May 2012, accepted 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!