A Facile method to Prepare Monodispersed CdS/SiO2 Composite Microspheres and Investigation on Their Photocatalytic Properties
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1433–1441, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Peng, C., Cheng, X., Chen, S., Li, X., Li, T., Zhang, D., Huang, Z. and Zhang, A. (2012), A Facile method to Prepare Monodispersed CdS/SiO2 Composite Microspheres and Investigation on Their Photocatalytic Properties. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1433–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01188.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 12:22PM EST
- Received 22 March 2012, accepted 12 June 2012, DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01188.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!