Near-IR Absorbing Solar Cell Sensitized With Bacterial Photosynthetic Membranes
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 1467–1472, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Woronowicz, K., Ahmed, S., Biradar, A. A., Biradar, A. V., Birnie, D. P., Asefa, T. and Niederman, R. A. (2012), Near-IR Absorbing Solar Cell Sensitized With Bacterial Photosynthetic Membranes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 88: 1467–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01190.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2012 12:25PM EST
- Received 17 February 2012, accepted 8 June 2012, DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01190.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!