Photophysical Properties of Sol–gel derived Luminescent Silicone Hybrids Synthesized via Facile Amino-Ene Reaction
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 5–13, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Yue, Y., Liang, Y., Wang, H., Feng, L., Feng, S. and Lu, H. (2013), Photophysical Properties of Sol–gel derived Luminescent Silicone Hybrids Synthesized via Facile Amino-Ene Reaction. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 5–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01199.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2012 09:04AM EST
- Received 24 February 2012, accepted 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!