Inactivation of Vaccinia Virus by Natural Sunlight and by Artificial UVB Radiation
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 U.S. Government Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 132–138, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Sagripanti, J.-L., Voss, L., Marschall, H.-J. and David Lytle, C. (2013), Inactivation of Vaccinia Virus by Natural Sunlight and by Artificial UVB Radiation. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 132–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01207.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 02:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!