Preparation of New Magnetic Nanocatalysts Based on TiO2 and ZnO and Their Application in Improved Photocatalytic Degradation of Dye Pollutant Under Visible Light
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 24–32, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Nabid, M. R., Sedghi, R., Gholami, S., Oskooie, H. A. and Heravi, M. M. (2013), Preparation of New Magnetic Nanocatalysts Based on TiO2 and ZnO and Their Application in Improved Photocatalytic Degradation of Dye Pollutant Under Visible Light. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 24–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01209.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- Iran National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!