Preparation of New Magnetic Nanocatalysts Based on TiO2 and ZnO and Their Application in Improved Photocatalytic Degradation of Dye Pollutant Under Visible Light
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Photochemistry and Photobiology © 2012 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 24–32, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Nabid, M. R., Sedghi, R., Gholami, S., Oskooie, H. A. and Heravi, M. M. (2013), Preparation of New Magnetic Nanocatalysts Based on TiO2 and ZnO and Their Application in Improved Photocatalytic Degradation of Dye Pollutant Under Visible Light. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 24–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2012.01209.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- Iran National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!